Each virtual session will be recorded, including chat transcripts. Video recorded during the event will be provided to conference registrants and may be used for promotional purposes, social media, advertising, and other print and online materials at the sole discretion of the conference planning committee. You must consent to this if you plan to attend the live sessions.
Technical Failure Policy
It is the responsibility of the registrant to confirm system requirements and test their devices prior to the start of each virtual session. If a technical failure is the fault of the service provider and the session is not able to be broadcast as planned, the conference reserves the right to reschedule the session.
Code of Conduct
The PA AMR Conference is committed to providing a professional, friendly, safe and welcoming environment for all participants at its meetings, regardless of gender, sexual orientation, disability, race, ethnicity, religion, national origin or other protected class.
We expect all PA AMR Conference virtual meeting and event participants and speakers to help ensure a safe and positive experience for everyone. Unacceptable behavior will not be tolerated during any portion of a meeting or event.
Unacceptable behavior includes but is not limited to:
- Intimidating, harassing, abusive, discriminatory, derogatory or demeaning speech or actions.
- Harmful or prejudicial verbal or written comments or visual images related to gender, sexual orientation, race, religion, disability or other personal characteristics, including those protected by law.
- Inappropriate use of nudity and/or sexual images.
- Real or implied threat of professional or financial damage or harm.
- Inappropriate disruption of meetings or events.
- Photographing, video or audio recording of slides, oral or poster presentations without presenter/author’s permission.
- Violating the rules and regulations of the online platform, Zoom.
Reporting Harassment to the PA AMR Conference: Report harassment and disruptive behaviors to event organizers at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Consequences of misconduct may include immediate muting and/or removal from the event without warning.