What if I have a problem accessing the Whova App? Test it out early! We will have limited capabilities to test your connection during the conference. Can you get on the Whova Web App link? Visit the exhibit hall and see if you can watch videos. We are troubleshooting before the conference and learning workarounds every day. Whova uses Zoom’s Web SDK to embed Zoom Meetings into the Whova Web App. Unfortunately, Zoom’s Web APK is behind in quality and features as compared to the native Zoom App.
Here are some things to try:
- Maximize your browser containing the Whova Web App to fill your entire screen. Some more buttons may appear (i.e. “Ask A Question” button in the live presentation sessions).
- Re-join the session by simply refreshing the page in your web browser.
- Join the live stream through the Whova Mobile App on your smartphone or tablet.
- Organizers can provide you with the Zoom Link to participate directly through Zoom’s native app which usually has better audio and/or video quality than the Zoom Web SDK (this is a fix especially for a known issue with satellite internet lag time).
- Visit the Virtual Conference Page for some more troubleshooting tips.